wtorek, 13 września 2011

Fashion Week: Prabal Gurung Spring 2012


Sorry guys for huge pause. I've been so busy with watching shows and catching up with some school stuff and friends who came back from their holidays. I've missed out on few first shows but the minute I saw Pragabl Gurung's show I had to share it with you. 

In my opinion Prabal Gurung is one of the most anticipated young designer in US.  His designs are young, chic and elegant. This season he collaborated with London print designer to bring us a collection different than we’ve seen before. I was happy to see his pretty dresses with a twist, sheer panels, latex covered fabrics and I’d dare to say avan garde textures. Everything with amazing detailing and in fantastic colourful prints. 

I love:

Super weird coat and those cute shorts are working great toghether.

I love that among feminine dresses he did a super cute suits.

The latex dress is amazing.

Amazingly detailed sheer dress



It's amazing when PG goes avant garde on sheer gown . 


I hate:

Tacky violet and 80’s tiulle on the hem.

This happens when he tries too hard to make elegant, more young.

It’s awful when Prabal Gurung goes Versace.


All images from: style.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz